Thursday, July 31, 2008

We are back in Utah again. We had to come early for a funeral and now have to stay until James takes a test that he has to pass before being able to sit for the bar exam next summer. It is weird to come back here. On one hand it feels almost like home aside from living out of suitcases and bouncing from family to other family's houses. On the other hand I miss our house and having our things. I don't miss Missoula but I do miss some good friends I have made there.

Aubrey is healing well from her surgery last week to relieve her sleep apnea by taking out her tonsils and adnoids. Aurora is growing like a weed! She is discovers a few new things each day and it talking more and more. It is still mostly her special language but she is getting a few words we know in there too! I love watching her grow and learn but at the same time I want her to stay my little baby for at least awhile longer. I am already starting to feel that ache for the missing children that I feel should join our family and I just don't want to go there yet. I just want to enjoy where we are right now.

It's hard to believe we have less than a month left of summer. I'm excited for school to begin and our normal schedule to be back in force. Summer freedom is fun but I do end up missing our normal schedule too. I like to know more what is going on from week to week rather than just doing whatever we feel like. I guess I should use this break while Aurora naps to get my shower in...

1 comment:

RIck and Ella-Rene said...

I love the stirrings of the spirit which allows us to make a home and family even in transition.

Astounding James is ready to take the bar soon, didn't it seem so far away when you started...

The girls are even more beautiful that last I saw them....

My love to you transitions can be so trying and thankfully we are built to be flexible and adjust.