Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Getting Started

I'm new to this world of blogs, but have enjoyed reading some from my friends and family so I decided I would keep one too. I'm not promising a profound experience just a place to catch up with me and our family. I'll start by introducing my family. This is my husband, James. He is busy going to law school and starts his final year this fall! (Yeah!!!!)



Here's my daughter, Aubrey. She is 7 and starts 2nd grade this Fall. I can hardly believe how grown up she is becoming!



This is our little angel baby, Aurora. She is almost 18 months and just seems to get more adorable each day!


I wasn't expecting that to take so long hopefully it will get easier as I get used to setting up this blog. So I'll have to pick up from there later on.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Hey, yay for a blog! :o) Aubrey is getting big, and Aurora is just plan adorable! Love her big eyes! :o)

Unknown said...

So glad you joined the blogging gang!!! add me on to yours so i can keep in touch with ya!!! Love ya!